As Medicare for All grows in popularity, primary candidates at all levels of office are running on a single payer platform. Join HealthCare 4 All PA, the Pennsylvania Federation of the Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way, and Philly DSA, and other single payer organizations in Philadelphia to hear the major single payer candidates in the PA primary answer questions about the fight for Medicare for all!
Our list of candidates and single payer organizations drafting questions for the forum keeps growing so check back in to see who is involved!
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes
- Students for a National Health Program (SNaHP)
- Philly DSA
- John Fetterman for Lieutenant Governor
- Nina Ahmad for Lieutenant Governor
- Molly Sheehan for PA House District 5
- Pam DeLissio Incumbent Representative of District 194
- Elizabeth Fielder for State Representative of District 184
- Kristin Seale for State Representative of District 168
- Alex Deering for State Representative of District 181
- Michael Doyle for State Representative of District 170