Deepen your connection to MotherEarth, the seasons, our ancestors, one another, to the goddesses. Sharing, song, ritual, sisterhood + more!
The Sacred Feminist Womxn's Circle rises Sunday, 27th October 2019, 4-6:30pm! We will honor the witch's new year, Samhain, and celebrate the dark new moon of October on this magickal day. We will deepen our commitment together - to one another, to our ancestors, to the goddess and the spirit that moves in all things - and to dismantling patriarchy and White supremacy, including in the ways it manifests and poisons the cauldrons of women's sacred spaces.
** Our Covenant - By coming to Circle, each of agree to uphold the following agreements:
- Respect - respect the diversity of paths, perspectives, identities, and practices that each of us bring to circle. One small step includes learning about and avoiding cultural appropriation. Those of us who are not Black and Brown womxn can create anti-racist plans to address the legacies of colonization of spirituality, culture, humanity and Mother Earth.
- Confidentiality - what is shared by those in Circle, stays there.
- Hold Space - Walk along with each other without judgment. Do not interrupt or rush to comfort (no touching without consent, no handing tissues unless requested, etc). Share the space and time - limit side conversations and commentary during sharing. Do not mirror or “me, too” when others share. Typically what is shared in Circle is not open to question or comment during or after without explicit consent. If you wish to ask a question - seek consent, and listen for it clearly. Double check if you're not sure! Manage your expectations. If you don't want to discuss something, say so. Each of us also has the right to pass, for any reason.
- Brave Space - This is a brave space, but not necessarily a safe space. With the ingrained patterns of patriarchy and White supremacy, along with the witch wound that many women carry, we can never promise safety in a space such as this. We are here to belong, but also to reach our growing edge, and to seek solidarity and sisterhood, as we navigate and resist a climate of patriarchy, hostility toward earth-based paths and witches, and one rooted in White supremacy.
- Accountability - we will work individually and collectively to honor the guidelines, to call in or call out, or ask for help, to offer and get consent, if we have feedback about something hurtful or problematic. We will work to “fail forward.” We recognize that our intentions may be good and this matters, however we also know that impact often must be addressed and centered over intent. Impact > intent.
- Take Care of Yourself! Do what you need to in order to be as physically comfortable as possible. Lie down, stand up, use the bathroom, get more tea, stretch, sit, cry, write. Ask for a hand or a hug, or don't ask for one. It's all okay.
**** About the Sacred Feminist Womxn's Circles ****
Are you feeling called to gather with your sisters to celebrate, and explore Justice, Liberation, Healing, Wholeness, Activism and Spirituality? If so, this is the Circle you've been waiting for!We gather the women for monthly Circles, open to all womxn and our non-binary siblings seeking to sink in to the deep peace of the Earth, celebration of feminism and the bonds of sisterhood.
Many women today are in despair, with violence, sexual assault, misogyny, racism, colonization and patriarchy being celebrated by our nation's leaders and affirmed by many in our lives and communities. The rights, struggles and experiences of womxn and people of color are under escalating attack in our nation. It is brutal and exhausting. Our Circle is a container for emergence, support and healing. We come together not to fix ourselves, but to belong. Together in Circle, we will have space to process our inner worlds; to express ourselves through sharing, song, ritual and creativity; to explore and deepen our connections to spirituality & to our sacred sexuality; to build bonds with other women in our community; and to invite boundless beauty, love, healing and resilience in to our lives.
You'll leave each Circle with insights, love, song, ritual, connections, as well as, special give-aways to carry with you.
We meet one Sunday a month from 4-6:30pm, now at a NEW and larger space at the beautiful, sunny Koru Wellness Center in Doylestown. Reservations are now on-line, through Eventbrite - and first come, first reserved.
We have a Sliding Scale, according to your income and ability to contribute. (Please contact me directly to discuss scholarships or to contribute to our scholarship fund, and spaces are limited!)
Upcoming dates for Sacred Feminist Womxn's Circle 2019:Sundays 4-6:30pm in Doylestown Borough (Arrive early, 3:30-4pm, for tea, tarot cards and to connect with your sistars!).
---> (September 27-29 - This is the weekend of the MidAtlantic Women's Herbal Conference in Kempton, PA! Powerful, diverse leaders in the field of womxn's herbal medicine will be presenting and present. Join us!)
October 27 (Honoring Samhain, the Witch's New Year!)
December 8 (Honoring Yule, Winter Solstice)
(Dates are subject to change - follow updates on the FB page for www.facebook.com/PassagewaysMarlenePray)
Feel free to message me or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**** Even MORE on the Sacred Feminist Womxn's Circles ****
Sink in to the deep peace of the Earth and the bonds of sisterhood. Rise up with your sisters!Circles gather monthly, typically near the full moon and the Celtic fire festivals, as we celebrate seasonal changes and gifts, our collective and individual strength and beauty, and our hope and work for a better world. Circles include reflection, sharing, song, rituals, creating natural products to take home (bath salts, oils, herbal healing teas, objects for support and strength) and so much more!Sacred Feminist Womxn's Circles are rooted primarily in Celtic earth-based traditions - and we will honor, learn from and reflect on many diverse beliefs and practices.
We will journey through the year together - learning, remembering and exploring the diverse stories of feminist and women-centered goddesses and traditions. I cannot wait to gather together with you in an upcoming Circle!