The Philadelphia City Planning Commission (PCPC) guides the physical growth of Philadelphia with plans and policies that lead to the creation of well-designed, efficient and equitable places to live, work, and visit.
Monthly Commission meetings are open to the public!
1. Action Item: Approval of the Meeting Minutes for December 12, 2017.
2. Executive Director’s Update.
3. Staff Presentation: University City Parking Study (Presented by David Kanthor)
4. Staff Presentation: FY2019-2024 Capital Program and Budget Update (Presented by John Haak)
5. Staff Presentation: Five Year Review of Zoning Code - Progress Report (Presented by Mason Austin, Andrew Meloney and Ayse Unver)
6. Action Item: Adoption of the North District Plan. (Presented by Ashley Richards)
7. Action Item: Zoning Bill No. 170985: “An Ordinance to amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Civic Center Boulevard, University Avenue, Spruce Street, and 34th Street.” Introduced by Councilmember Blackwell on November 16, 2017. (Presented by Martine Decamp)
8. Action Item: Zoning Bill No. 170997 “An Ordinance to amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded on the northeast by the Manayunk Canal, on the southeast by Green Lane, on the southwest by the Schuylkill River, and on the northwest by Leverington Avenue with a straight line extending from Leverington Avenue to the Schuylkill River. Further to approve the Residential Mixed-Use-2 District (RMX-2) Master Plan for the foregoing designated areas of land. Further, to amend certain provisions of Section 14-503 of The Philadelphia Code in connection with foregoing Master Plan. Further, to amend the Property Maintenance Code to exclude the foregoing Master Plan from certain provisions of said Property Maintenance Code.” Introduced by Councilmember Jones on November 16, 2017. (Presented by Marty Gregorski)
9. Action Item: Zoning Bill No. 171128: “An Ordinance to amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Moore Street, Sixth Street, McClellan Street, and Seventh Street.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on December 14, 2017 (Presented by Nicole Ozdemir)
10. Bill 171084: “Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City of Philadelphia, to acquire fee simple title or a lesser real estate interest to all or a portion of a parcel or parcels of land located in and about the area bounded by North Broad Street, Noble Street, 13th Street, and the building known as 401 North Broad Street, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on December 7, 2017